Sail Ningaloo adheres to the guidance & requirements set out by the Western Australian Government along with other industry bodies to help keep guests and staff COVID Safe.
- We have completed a COVID Safety Plan and acquired the associated safety plan certificate for a ‘Food Business’ and ‘Sport & Recreation’ activities
- All Staff have completed AHA COVID-19 Hygiene Officer Course
- Our vessel is over 120sq meters in area & as such we easily exceed the minimum area of 1 person for every 4sq meters. With 3 crew and up to 8 guests we can easily get to over 10 sq m per person, with crew guiding guests to maintain adequate social distancing.
- Guests details are recorded for contact tracing purposes if required
- All guests have a private shower & sleeping quarters
- Meals are all served & prepared by one dedicated crew member
- We have 2 main eating areas so guests can be spaced comfortably and safely to ensure adequate social distancing.
- The majority of the time whilst on tour we are in an open air environment
- Any guests and crew who are unwell will not be allowed to board, please be respectful of this policy and do not travel if you are feeling unwell
We are constantly reviewing all official information provided by the Federal & Western Australia Governments, and refining our procedures to ensure safe environment for our guests and crew.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard and showcasing the very best of the Ningaloo Reef despite the turbulent times the planet is currently facing.