Ningaloo Reef tours – What’s Included
- Freshly prepared gourmet meals & snacks (Please specify any special requirements or allergies, see a Sail Ningaloo Sample 3 day menu here)
- Quality teas, brewed coffee, fruit juice & soft drinks
- Linen, bath and beach towels, with luxury sheets for king, double and single beds
- Snorkelling Equipment (mask & snorkel, fins, 3 & 5mm wetsuits)
- Kayaking equipment
- Scuba tanks and weights
- Please Note: Sail Ningaloo is a licensed vessel and has a selection of spirits, beers & cider, and predominantly West Australian wines onboard for you to purchase. Sorry no BYO. Please contact us if you would like our latest drinks list.
What to bring
Please bring all personal items in a soft bag for easy stowage.
- Personal toiletries and medications, including sea-sickness medication if in doubt
- Sun Protection – hat, polarized sunglasses, sun shirt, sun cream, water bottle to refill
- Swimming costume, camera
- Casual lightweight/quick dry clothing is recommended, layers in winter/spring
- Warm &/or windproof jacket as can sometimes be a bit windy and chilly (especially end May – October)
- Walking shoes (reef sandals or equivalent) and small daypack (for 5 & 9 night tours)
- Please feel free to bring your own snorkel/dive equipment.
- Diving – Only tanks & Weights are provided; we can arrange any hire equipment you require, with advanced notice.
Accommodation & Airport Transfers
Pre/post accommodation and airport transfers are not included in the price, however, we are happy to assist you with booking local services, if required.
At certain times of the year, especially during West Australian school holidays, Coral Bay accommodation can be fully booked so we recommend to secure your pre/post accommodation as far in advance as possible.
“Sail Ningaloo Pty Ltd” requests that travellers are in good health to participate on our charter. Please inform us if you have any medical or physical conditions. “Shore Thing” carries an extensive medical kit onboard for your well being. Please bring sufficient supply of personal medication onboard, including seasickness medication and paracetamol. *Please note that clients must bear the cost of any emergency medical or rescue service (summoned at the discretion of the Master of the vessel) in relation to any illness or injury. “Sail Ningaloo Pty Ltd” strongly recommends that clients take out adequate travel insurance prior to boarding. Sail Ningaloo Pty Ltd does not recommend or endorse any specific insurers. Clients who wish to get a quote online may wish to visit Travel Insurance Cover.