Sail Ningaloo and Sal Salis team up to provide visitors with the best combination of experiences on the Ningaloo Reef.
What’s In This Guide
- Sal Salis Is The #1 Glamping Destination
- Explore Ningaloo Reef
- Sail Ningaloo and Sal Salis Holiday Packages
Glamping Ningaloo Reef Key Details
- Sal Salis is an exclusive beach safari camp located in the Cape Range National Park
- Main activities include snorkelling, kayaking, stand up paddle boards.
- Ningaloo Reef is only 30 metres away from the Sal Salis Luxury Camp
- Sail Ningaloo is the best way to see the World Heritage Listed Ningaloo Reef
- Sail Ninaloo and Sal Salis team up to provide the best of both experiences.
Glamping Ningaloo Reef
Glamping ‘glamorous camping’ gets you off the grid and escape the stress of everyday life. Soak up the wonderful Western Australia coast without sacrificing luxury or comfort. Luxury camping holidays will give you an experience that’s adventurous, exciting and comfortable. When you want the adventure of a camping holiday, but still want comfort, there’s no experience quite like sleeping under 5 stars with an element of luxury.
Glamping experiences are definitely the way to go;
- Its extremely affordable
- Perfect for any special occasion: ask about our Honeymoon tent.
- If you’re keen to get outdoors but like to still have some luxuries with you.
Sal Salis is one of is located in the World Heritage Listed Ningaloo Reef Marine Park. Your accommodation is literally a stone’s throw away from the pristine turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Ningaloo Reef is thriving with 100’s of tropical species of marine fish and corals. Offering just 16 tented sites, each eco-tent includes it’s own private ensuite and semi-outdoor shower (discreetly positioned for privacy of course). All meals are included and all freshly prepared on site by the camp Chef. There is even an open bar.
Explore Ningaloo Reef
Sal Salis provides a range of activities focus on the reef and the pristine natural surrounds. The main attraction is the amazing coral reef, just a few metres off shore and its colourful corals and marine residents. With most activities included you can:
- Enjoy snorkelling right from the beach
- Use the complimentary kayaks and stand up paddle boards
- Sun bath
- Enjoy star gazing in a designated dark sky site, see the milky way like never before, use the camps telescope to get an even closer look
- Switch off from the digital world – there is no phone reception or wifi here!
- Enjoy guided activites each day including hikes and walks into the nearby by mandu mandugorges to view the endangerd black footed rock wallaby,
- Or snorkel at some of Ningaloo Reef best shore based sites.
Enjoy a range of activies on your Sail Ningaloo Reef tour
During your time aboard Shore Thing you can enjoy a range of activities, or simply relax and enjoy the good food and beautiful natural scenery of Ningaloo Reef. There are 500 species of tropical fish within Ningaloo Marine Park, but none of them gets the heart racing like a swim with whale sharks.
Sail Ningaloo also provides the perfect opportunity for snorkeling and scuba diving. Some of teh amazing marine life you can expect to see includes stingrays, turtles, reef sharks, manta rays, giant clams. If you’re in luck, you might even see a local humpback whale.
The Ultimate Ningaloo Experience
Sail Ningaloo and Sal Salis team up to provide visitors with the best combination of experiences on the Ningaloo Reef. Sail Ningaloo is now taking bookings for its new 6 night Luxury Glamp package. This packaged features 3 nights stay at Sal Salis and 3 nights aboard Shore Thing exploring the very best that the Ningaloo reef has to offer.
This package includes
- 3 nights stay at Sal Salis, snorkeling, guided hikes, gourmet meals, luxury tented accommodation
- Scenic flight from Cape Range National Park along the Ningaloo Reef to Coral Bay
- Plus 3 nights on ‘Shore Thing’, diving, snorkeling, sailing and relaxing with gourmet meals
For more information contact Sail Ningaloo